Date(s) – 09/11/2014 – 15/11/2014
Gifu Auto Body
The Australian Industry Group Lean Japan Tour will visit Tokyo and Nagoya in November 2014
The November 2014 Australian Industry Group Lean Japan Tour will be held on Sunday 9th through Saturday 15th of November. The lean study tour will include lean management seminars, lean training and visits to several companies for discussions with senior management and factory visits.
For further details of the tour and a list of factories that we visit see our lean tours page.
Contact us to express your interest in participating.
Early-bird registration closes 15th August 2014.
Lean Tour Itinerary
Sunday: Arrive Tokyo Narita
- Tokyo sightseeing
- Evening briefing and dinner
Monday: Briefing and Factory Visit
• Lean implementation in Japan
• Latest manufacturing trends
• Japanese Business Etiquette
• Factory visit (TBC)
Tuesday: Nagoya – Site Visits & Training
• Hi-Ace weld & assembly plant visit
• Pressed component plant visit
Wednesday: Nagoya – Site Visits & Training
• Seat track plant visit
• Practical applications of TPS
Thursday: Nagoya – Site Visits
• Toyota site and museum tour
• Rinnai visit
Friday: Nagoya – Site Visit & Debriefing
• Chuo Malleable Iron
• Review Session
Saturday: Tokyo – Recovery
• Tokyo Sightseeing (Akasaka and Akihabara)
• Departure from Narita Airport