Lean Japan Tour – July 2017 – Shinka Management Kaizen Tour
The July 2017 Lean Japan Tour will visit Tokyo, Nagoya and Kyoto
The July 2017 Lean Japan Tour will be held on Sunday 9th July through Saturday 15th July, and will include kaizen seminars, practical lean training and visits to factories for meetings with senior management.
For further details of the tour and to read about past visits see our Japan study tour page.
Contact us to express your interest in participating or download the registration form to sign up now.
The July 2017 tour is targeted at English-speaking professionals from across the globe.
Lean Tour Itinerary (subject to change)
Sunday: Arrive Tokyo
• Tokyo sightseeing / free time
• Orientation & Japanese business etiquette seminar
Monday: Nagoya – Site Visits & Training
• Lean leadership in Japan
• Toyota factory tour – HiAce final assembly plant
Tuesday: Nagoya – Site Visits & Training
• TPS and standard work analysis seminar
• Toyota Body Seiko plant visit
• Suzaki Industries plant tour (Toyota supplier)
Wednesday: Nagoya – Practical Training
• Practical kaizen training
• Hands-on kaizen simulation
• Sightseeing to local castle
Thursday: Nagoya and Kyoto – Site Visits
• Metal One Isuzu plant tour
• Omron Kyoto Taiyo plant tour
Friday: Kyoto – Site Visit & Debriefing
• Kyoto plant tour
• Kyoto University Japanese management seminar
Saturday: Kyoto – Recovery and Sightseeing
• Kyoto sightseeing