Lean Japan Tour – January 2019 – Shinka Management Kaizen Tour
The January 2019 Lean Japan Tour will visit Tokyo and Nagoya
The January 2019 Lean Japan Tour will be held on Sunday 13th January through Saturday 19th January, and will include lean seminars, practical kaizen training and visits to factories for meetings with senior management.
Example Itinerary (subject to change)
Sunday: Arrive Tokyo
- Tokyo sightseeing / free time
- Orientation & Japanese business etiquette seminar
Monday: Nagoya – Site Visits & Training
- Lean leadership in Japan
- Toyota factory tour – Toyota Body Seiko plant visit
Tuesday: Nagoya – Site Visits & Training
- TPS and standard work analysis seminar
- Suzaki Industries plant tour (Toyota supplier)
Wednesday: Nagoya – Practical Training
- Practical kaizen training
- Hands-on kaizen simulation
- Sightseeing to local castle
Thursday: Nagoya – Site Visits
- Metal One Isuzu plant tour (steel coil processing)
- Mitsubishi Motors plant tour (final assembly plant)
Friday: Tokyo – Site Visit & Debriefing
- Taikoh Transportation site tour (Toyota logistics)
- Debrief session
Saturday: Tokyo – Recovery and Sightseeing
- Tokyo sightseeing
What our tour participants have said…
The training was intense but had great value because the subjects have been explained in such a clear manner opposite to some European experts who know how to turn lean into some NASA scientific miracle from another planet.
In our experience it is hard to find good quality training. We have been very impressed with the content and presentation of the Lean courses run by Shinka. We felt we got really good value, and came away feeling inspired and that we had the skills to improve our business.
Engaging Shinka Management was the best thing ever. The training was a great way of getting people on different levels involved on the pathway of improvement. The course was conducted very professionally and in a way that you had to get involved, and it was fun! It was good to see how to prepare and…
A great training experience with a very wise lean practitioner, simplifying understanding of approaches to lean.
The training was great. Provides clarity and a practical approach to what can seem a very complex process.
Contact us about a Lean Japan Tour
Speak to us about our tours.