Visual Management Master Class – Kaizen Foundation Series – Perth
Visual Management is considered one of the key foundations for all kaizen and lean management activities in Japan, allowing issues to quickly be identified and addressed.
Can you grasp the current situation of your workplace through a quick glance?
The process of kaizen cannot begin in a workplace without first uncovering issues. Making issues visual empowers your workforce to identify when and where the issues occur allowing action to be taken in a timely manner. Further, significant improvements can be realised through simply visualising the current state of operations and increasing employee awareness.
Join this one-day master class to see how visualisation of your workplace can become a powerful management tool. Learn through examples from some of the leading lean organisations in the world – including Toyota. Take away ideas and strategies that will assist in strengthening your organisation’s foundations for continuous improvement.
Perth Visual Management Master Class
Tuesday, 5 May 2015, 08.30 to 16.00
Location: CCIWA, Training Room 1, 180 Hay St, East Perth, WA.
Fee: $495 excl. GST
Register: E-mail or phone on +61 430 581 899
View the Kaizen Foundation Series video…
Visual Management Topics
• Workplace visual management
• Current situation visualisation
• Quick issue and waste identification
• Appropriate usage of andon
• Visual management boards
By participating in this master class you will:
• Understand the role of visual management in kaizen
• Identify techniques to improve your workplace through visual management
• Create a foundation for continuous improvement in your workplace
• See how some of the world’s leading lean companies manage through visualisation
• Discover how sharing workplace information can directly impact on your KPIs
• Learn how you can better structure your organization to benefit from visual management
This master class is part of the Kaizen Foundation Series currently being run in Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. Topics include Standard Work, Visual Management and 5S. For details of other dates, cities and topics, refer to lean training or contact Shinka Management.