Lean Japan Tour – November 2017 – Shinka Management Kaizen Tour
The November 2017 Lean Japan Tour will visit Tokyo and Nagoya
The November 2017 Lean Japan Tour will be held on Sunday 19th November through Saturday 25th November, and will include kaizen seminars, practical lean training and visits to factories for meetings with senior management.
For further details of the tour and to read about past visits see our Japan study tour page.
Contact us to express your interest in participating or download the registration form to sign up now.
The November 2017 tour is targeted at English-speaking professionals from across the globe.
Lean Tour Itinerary (subject to change)
Sunday: Arrive Tokyo
• Tokyo sightseeing / free time
• Orientation & Japanese business etiquette seminar
Monday: Nagoya – Site Visits & Training
• Lean leadership in Japan
• Toyota factory tour – HiAce final assembly plant
Tuesday: Nagoya – Site Visits & Training
• TPS and standard work analysis seminar
• Toyota Body Seiko plant visit
• Suzaki Industries plant tour (Toyota supplier)
Wednesday: Nagoya – Practical Training
• Practical kaizen training
• Hands-on kaizen simulation
• Sightseeing to local castle
Thursday: Nagoya – Site Visits
• Metal One Isuzu plant tour
• Asahi Automotive plant tour
Friday: Nagoya – Site Visit & Debriefing
• Rinnai plant tour (TBC)
• Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry & Technology
Saturday: Tokyo – Recovery and Sightseeing
• Tokyo sightseeing