Lean Japan Tour – July 2018 – Shinka Management Kaizen Tour
The July 2018 Lean Japan Tour will visit Tokyo and Nagoya
The July 2018 Lean Japan Tour will be held on Sunday 8th July through Saturday 14th July, and will include lean seminars, practical kaizen training and visits to factories for meetings with senior management.
For further details of the tour and to read about past visits see our Japan study tour page.
Contact us to express your interest in participating or download the registration form to sign up now.
The July 2018 tour is targeted at English-speaking professionals from across the globe.
Lean Tour Itinerary (subject to change)
Sunday: Arrive Tokyo
• Tokyo sightseeing / free time
• Orientation & Japanese business etiquette seminar
Monday: Nagoya – Site Visits & Training
• Lean leadership in Japan
• Toyota factory tour – Toyota Body Seiko plant visit
Tuesday: Nagoya – Site Visits & Training
• TPS and standard work analysis seminar
• Suzaki Industries plant tour (Toyota supplier)
Wednesday: Nagoya – Practical Training
• Practical kaizen training
• Hands-on kaizen simulation
• Sightseeing to local castle
Thursday: Nagoya – Site Visits
• Metal One Isuzu plant tour
• Mitsubishi Motors plant tour (final assembly plant)
Friday: Tokyo – Site Visit & Debriefing
• Site Visit (TBA)
• Debrief Session
Saturday: Tokyo – Recovery and Sightseeing
• Tokyo sightseeing