Kyushu Alumni Tour – July 2016
Celebrating 10 years of the Lean Japan Tour
In July 2016, Shinka Management will celebrate 10 years of the Lean Japan Tour by inviting past participants of the Lean Japan Tour to the beautiful southern island of Kyushu. A completely new selection of company visits has been arranged in the prefectures of Fukuoka, Oita and Kumamoto.
Also joining us for this special event will be Akinori Hyodo, the former manager of the Toyota HiAce plant. He will lead seminars and plant visit discussions throughout the week.
The tour will be held on Sunday 17th through Saturday 23rd of July, and will include kaizen seminars and visits to factories for meetings with senior management.
For further details of the tour and to read about past visits see our kaizen tour page.
Contact us to express your interest in participating.
The July 2016 tour is open to all past participants of the Lean Japan Tour.
Lean Tour Itinerary (subject to change)
Sunday: Arrive Fukuoka
• Fukuoka free time
• Japanese business etiquette seminar & orientation
Monday: Fukuoka – Site Visits & Training
• Seminar with former Toyota factory manager
• Nissan Motor Kyushu factory visit
Tuesday: Fukuoka – Site Visits & Training
• Toyota Motor Kyushu factory visit
• City Government site visit
Wednesday: Oita- Site Visits & Training
• Fundokin miso factory visit
• Fundokin salad dressing factory visit
Thursday: Oita – Site Visits
• Omron Taiyo factory visit
• Mount Aso sightseeing
Friday: Kumamoto – Site Visits & Debriefing
• Honda Motor factory visit
• Chuo Malleable Iron factory visit
Saturday: Kumamoto – Recovery and Sightseeing
• Kumamoto sightseeing
• Departure from Fukuoka Airport