Lean Japan Tour – December 2016 – Shinka Management Kaizen Tour
The December 2016 Lean Japan Tour will visit Tokyo and Nagoya
The December 2016 Lean Japan Tour will be held on Sunday 27th November through Saturday 3rd of December, and will include kaizen seminars, practical lean training and visits to factories for meetings with senior management.
For further details of the tour and to read about past visits see our kaizen tour page.
Contact us to express your interest in participating or download the registration form to sign up now.
The December 2016 tour is targeted at English-speaking professionals from across the globe.
Lean Tour Itinerary (subject to change)
Sunday: Arrive Tokyo
• Tokyo sightseeing / free time
• Orientation & Japanese business etiquette seminar
Monday: Nagoya – Site Visits & Training
• Lean leadership in Japan
• Toyota Body Seiko plant visit
Tuesday: Nagoya – Site Visits & Training
• TPS and standard work analysis seminar
• Suzaki Industries plant tour
Wednesday: Nagoya – Site Visits & Training
• Practical kaizen training
• Hands-on kaizen simulation & examples
Thursday: Nagoya – Site Visits
• Metal One Isuzu plant tour
• Asahi Automotive plant tour
Friday: Nagoya – Site Visit & Debriefing
• Toyota Motor Corporation plant tour
• Toyota Commemorative Museum of Industry & Technology
Saturday: Tokyo – Recovery and Sightseeing
• Tokyo sightseeing