Lean Japan Tour – July 2015 – Shinka Management Kaizen Tours
Our July Kaizen Tour will visit Osaka, Nagoya and Kyoto in 2015
For up-coming kaizen tour dates and detailed information regarding the Lean Japan Tour visit our Lean Japan Tour page.
The July 2015 Lean Japan Tour will be held on Sunday 19th through Sunday 26th of July, commencing in Osaka. The lean study tour will include kaizen seminars, practical lean training and visits to factories for meetings with senior management.
For further details of the tour and to read about past visits see our kaizen tour page.
The July tour is targeted at English-speaking professionals from across the globe. For Australian and New Zealand companies, please also consider the May 2015 Lean Japan Tour.
Lean Tour Itinerary (subject to change)
Sunday: Arrive Osaka
• Osaka sightseeing / free time
• Japanese business etiquette & orientation
Monday: Nagoya – Site Visits & Training
• Lean implementation in Japan
• Group kaizen activity
Tuesday: Nagoya – Site Visits & Training
• Hi-Ace weld & assembly plant visit
• Gifu Auto Body 1st tier supplier visit
Wednesday: Nagoya – Site Visits & Training
• Seat track plant visit
• Practical applications of TPS
Thursday: Nagoya & Osaka – Site Visits
• Metal One Isuzu visit
• Panasonic plant visit
Friday: Osaka – Site Visit & Debriefing
• Rinnai electronics plant visit
• Seminar, debrief and festival visit
Saturday: Kyoto – Sightseeing
• Walking tour of Kyoto
• Evening visit to Gion and Pontocho