Date(s) – 20/05/2018 – 26/05/2018
The May 2018 Lean Japan Tour will visit Tokyo and Nagoya.
The May 2018 Lean Japan Tour will be held on Sunday 20th May through Saturday 26th May, and will include lean seminars, practical kaizen training and visits to factories for meetings with senior management.
For further details of the tour and to read about past visits see our Japan study tour page.
The May 2018 tour is targeted at English-speaking professionals from across the globe.
Lean Tour Itinerary (subject to change)
Sunday: Arrive Tokyo
• Tokyo sightseeing / free time
• Orientation & Japanese business etiquette seminar
Monday: Nagoya – Site Visits & Training
• Lean leadership in Japan
• Toyota factory tour – Toyota Body Seiko plant visit
Tuesday: Nagoya – Site Visits & Training
• TPS and standard work analysis seminar
• Suzaki Industries plant tour (Toyota supplier)
Wednesday: Nagoya – Practical Training
• Practical kaizen training
• Hands-on kaizen simulation
• Sightseeing to local castle
Thursday: Hamamatsu – Site Visits
• Metal One Isuzu plant tour
• Site Visit (TBA)
Friday: Tokyo – Site Visit & Debriefing
• Subaru Corporation (final assembly plant)
• Debrief Session
Saturday: Tokyo – Recovery and Sightseeing
• Tokyo sightseeing