Date(s) – 23/03/2017
8:30 am – 4:00 pm
5S Master Class
There is nothing more important in the lean toolkit than 5S to establish and maintain the lean culture of a company.
Put simply, successful lean companies consider 5S the basis for all improvement. It sets in place standards and rules that are critical for higher level improvement activities and innovations. It heightens the awareness of all employees in regards to safety, quality, efficiency, cost and time. But it is its tangible contribution of reducing waste through visual control, error-proofing and decreasing the frequency of equipment breakdowns that really impacts on quality, efficiency and cost reduction.
Join this one-day kaizen master class to see how 5S can become a powerful management tool in your workplace. Learn through examples from some of the leading lean organisations in the world. Take away ideas and strategies that will assist in strengthening your organisation’s foundations for continuous improvement.
Sydney 5S Master Class
Thursday, 23 March 2017, 08:30 to 16:00
Location: Australian Industry Group, 51 Walker St, North Sydney, NSW
Fee: $595 excl. GST
Register: Use the registration form at the bottom of this page, or E-mail or phone on +61 8 8394 0005
View the Kaizen Foundation Series video…
• Creating an environment for kaizen promotion
• 5S strategies for eliminating the seven wastes
• Establishing and maintaining a visual and comfortable 5S workplace
• The true Japanese definition of 5S
• Strategies to sustain a 5S culture
By participating in this master class you will:
• Understand the role of 5S in kaizen
• Identify techniques to improve your workplace through 5S
• Create a foundation for continuous improvement in your workplace
• See how the world’s leading lean companies manage through 5S
• Discover how 5S can directly impact on your company’s KPIs
• Learn how to structure your organization to benefit from 5S
This master class is part of the Kaizen Foundation Series currently being run in Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. Topics include Lean Leadership, Standard Work, Visual Management and 5S. For details of other dates, cities and topics, refer to kaizen training or contact Shinka Management.