Date(s) – 18/05/2014 – 24/05/2014
Gifu Auto Body
The Australian Industry Group Lean Japan Tour will visit Tokyo and Nagoya in May 2014
The 2014 Ai Group Lean Japan Tour will be held on Sunday 18th through Saturday 24th of May. The lean study tour will include a lean management seminar provided by the Japan Management Association Consultants and visits to several companies for discussions with senior management and factory visits.
For further details of the tour and a list of factories that we visit see our lean tours page.
Contact us to express your interest in participating.
Early-bird registration closes 14th February 2014.
Lean Tour Itinerary
Sunday: Arrive Tokyo Narita
- Tokyo sightseeing
- Evening briefing and dinner
Monday: JMA Consultants Briefing
• Lean implementation in Japan
• Latest manufacturing trends
• Japanese Business Etiquette
Tuesday: Nagoya – Site Visits & Training
• Hi-Ace weld & assembly plant visit
• Pressed component plant visit
Wednesday: Nagoya – Site Visits & Training
• Seat track plant visit
• Practical applications of TPS
Thursday: Nagoya – Site Visits
• Toyota site and museum tour
• Rinnai visit
Friday: Nagoya – Site Visit & Debriefing
• Chuo Malleable Iron
• Review Session
Saturday: Tokyo – Recovery
• Tokyo Sightseeing (Akasaka and Akihabara)
• Departure from Narita Airport