Date(s) – 03/09/2017 – 09/09/2017
The September 2017 Lean Japan Tour will visit Tokyo and Nagoya.
The September 2017 Lean Japan Tour will be held on Sunday 3rd September through Saturday 9th September, and will include kaizen seminars, practical lean training and visits to factories for meetings with senior management.
For further details of the tour and to read about past visits see our Japan study tour page.
The September 2017 tour is targeted at English-speaking professionals from across the globe.
Lean Tour Itinerary (subject to change)
Sunday: Arrive Tokyo
• Tokyo sightseeing / free time
• Orientation & Japanese business etiquette seminar
Monday: Nagoya – Site Visits & Training
• Lean leadership in Japan
• Toyota factory tour – HiAce final assembly plant
Tuesday: Nagoya – Site Visits & Training
• TPS and standard work analysis seminar
• Toyota Body Seiko plant visit
• Suzaki Industries plant tour (Toyota supplier)
Wednesday: Nagoya – Practical Training
• Practical kaizen training
• Hands-on kaizen simulation
• Sightseeing to local castle
Thursday: Nagoya – Site Visits
• Muratec plant tour (TBC)
• Hands-on kaizen activity (TBC)
Friday: Tokyo – Site Visit & Debriefing
• Fujitsu plant tour (TBC)
• Honda plant tour (TBC)
Saturday: Tokyo – Recovery and Sightseeing
• Tokyo sightseeing