Date(s) – 10/11/2019 – 16/11/2019
The November 2019 Lean Japan Tour will visit Tokyo and Nagoya.
The November 2019 Lean Japan Tour will be held on Sunday 10th November through Saturday 16th November, and will include lean seminars, practical kaizen training and visits to factories for meetings with senior management.
For further details of the tour and to read about past visits see our Japan study tour page.
The November 2019 tour is targeted at English-speaking professionals from across the globe.
Lean Tour Itinerary (subject to change)
Sunday: Arrive Tokyo
• Tokyo sightseeing / free time
• Orientation & Japanese business etiquette seminar
Monday: Nagoya – Site Visits & Training
• Lean leadership in Japan
• Toyota factory tour – Toyota Body Seiko plant visit
Tuesday: Nagoya – Site Visits & Training
• TPS and standard work analysis seminar
• Suzaki Industries plant tour (Toyota supplier)
Wednesday: Nagoya – Practical Training
• Practical kaizen training
• Hands-on kaizen simulation
• Sightseeing to local castle
Thursday: Nagoya – Site Visits
• Metal One Isuzu plant tour (steel coil processing)
• Mitsubishi Motors plant tour (final assembly plant)
Friday: Tokyo – Site Visit & Debriefing
• Taikoh Transportation site tour (Toyota logistics)
• Debrief session
Saturday: Tokyo – Recovery and Sightseeing
• Tokyo sightseeing